We just welcomed in a new year. It’s a perfect time to reflect on 2015 and look ahead to 2016.
- What went well in 2015?
- What challenged you in 2015?
- What obstacle(s) did you overcome?
- What are you still working on?
- What new goals are you setting for 2016?
Is one of your goals to be happier?
There are many ways to go about increasing your happiness. Here are 14 straight-forward strategies that can increase your happiness. Consider adding some of these behaviors to your 2016 goals.
- Smile as much as possible
- Nurture your body, mind, and spirit
- Laugh often
- Savor good memories
- Build deep connections
- Practice gratitude
- Know that you’ll make mistakes, but they don’t define you
- Stay in the moment and enjoy today
- Let go of comparisons
- Have an attitude of abundance
- Remember you are inherently worthy
- Accept constructive feedback and don’t take the rest personally
- Take chances
- Always be kind
Happy New Year,