We just welcomed in a new year. It’s a perfect time to reflect on 2015 and look ahead to 2016.
- What went well in 2015?
- What challenged you in 2015?
- What obstacle(s) did you overcome?
- What are you still working on?
- What new goals are you setting for 2016?
Is one of your goals to be happier?
There are many ways to go about increasing your happiness. Here are 14 straight-forward strategies that can increase your happiness. Consider adding some of these behaviors to your 2016 goals.
- Smile as much as possible
- Nurture your body, mind, and spirit
- Laugh often
- Savor good memories
- Build deep connections
- Practice gratitude
- Know that you’ll make mistakes, but they don’t define you
- Stay in the moment and enjoy today
- Let go of comparisons
- Have an attitude of abundance
- Remember you are inherently worthy
- Accept constructive feedback and don’t take the rest personally
- Take chances
- Always be kind
I am currently accepting a limited number of new clients for counseling or coaching. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in guidance and support in reaching your goals.
Happy New Year,
Wonderful list and a great idea to reflect on what obstacles you overcame.
Really positive article, particularly liked No: 9 as I think so many people feel inadequate as they’re constantly comparing their worth etc to someone else’s ideal!