Therapy is an Investment in Yourself
Figuring out counseling, your insurance benefits, and payment options can be confusing. Let me know how I can help make the process easier. Therapy is without a doubt a big commitment of time and financial resources. When you are ready to fully commit to healing and health, you may decide that paying for therapy is an investment worth making. My clients are highly committed to their emotional well-being and the therapeutic process.
Counseling with me is right for you if:
- You want to improve yourself and/or your relationships
- You’re willing to take an honest look at your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- You’re in need of support and honest feedback
- You’re ready to get unstuck
- You’re interested in making lasting changes
- You want to rediscover your true self
- You want to take an active part in the change process
- You’re committed to your emotional health and therapy appointments
- You believe good mental health is truly priceless
$200 per session (50 minutes) of individual psychotherapy/counseling
Fees must be paid at the time of service via debit or credit cards. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts can be used.
You are entitled to a “good faith estimate” explaining how much my services will cost. See the legal notice here.
I am not contracted with insurance providers.
If you would like to use out-of-network benefits, I will collect my fee from you at your appointment and file a claim as a courtesy. Many PPO plans will reimburse you 50%-70% after the deductible. Please check your particular plan.
There is often a significant cost saving by using insurance. The potential downside is that insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis and may want to access your psychotherapy records and make decisions about the type and amount of services you receive.
Please provide 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. This time has been specifically reserved for you. You will be charged in full if you provide less than 24 hours notice. More notice allows me to offer the time slot to another client who are in need of an appointment.