You can improve your mood right now by:
1. Laugh – find some funny jokes online and have a good laugh.
2. Do something nice for someone else – It doesn’t have to be big; Bring your coworker a coffee or text your friend that funny joke you just found.
3. Find something to be grateful for – Again it doesn’t have to be big. We are all so blessed that there are a multitude of things we take for granted everyday.
4. Smile – It actually helps your mood as well as those around you.
5. Move your body – Get up and stretch, take a quick walk. A change of scenery and a little physical exercise can do wonders.
Get up and take control of your mood right now!
Please join me on Twitter @SMartinLCSW for more great tips.
image thanks for freedigitalphotos.net