***I am not available for new clients.***
If you’d like a referral to one of my colleagues in the San Jose area, I’m happy to recommend someone via email if you tell me very briefly what you’re looking for help with.
If you are a previous client wishing to resume therapy, please contact me via email to find out about my availability.
Online Counseling Appointments
All of my appointments are conducted online via a confidential video platform (similar to Zoom). Please note that although you won’t be coming to my San Jose-area office, I can still only work with clients who reside in California due to state licensing requirements.
$210 per session (50 minutes) of individual psychotherapy/counseling
Fees are collected at the time of service via a credit card. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts can be used.
I am not contracted with any health insurance plans. Therefore, fees will be collected at the time of service and cannot be billed to your health insurance first.
If you have a PPO type plan, I am considered an out-of-network provider. With most PPO plans, I can submit a claim for you as a courtesy to help make it easier for you to obtain reimbursement. Your insurance plan will then reimburse you directly according to your benefits for outpatient mental health services. Please note that filing an insurance claim means that I need to assign you a mental health diagnosis.
If you are not using health insurance, you are entitled to a “good faith estimate” explaining how much my services will cost. See the legal notice here.
You can use FSA or HSA funds to pay for therapy as it is generally an allowable medical expense.
I specialize in counseling for:
- Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Social Anxiety)
- Stress and work-life balance
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Low Self-Esteem, self-worth, not feeling “good enough”
- Communication and Relationship Problems
- Coping with the end of a relationship (decision to separate or divorce, healing after divorce, grief)
- Parenting Issues (coping with parenting-related stress, the pressure to be a perfect parent, coping with your own childhood trauma as it relates to being a parent)