I provide counseling and psychotherapy (aka”talk therapy”) to:
People of all gender identities and sexual orientations are welcome!
I specialize in counseling for:
- Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Social Anxiety)
- Stress and work-life balance
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Low Self-Esteem, self-worth, not feeling “good enough”
- Struggles with trust, intimacy, and allowing yourself to be vulnerable
- Substance Abuse (concerns about your own use or coping with a loved one’s addiction)
- Communication and Relationship Problems
- Coping with the end of a relationship (decision to separate or divorce, healing after divorce, grief)
- Parenting Issues (coping with parenting-related stress, the pressure to be a perfect parent, coping with your own childhood trauma as it relates to being a parent)
- Therapy for helping professionals
- Grief and Loss
- Pregnancy after a loss
- Infertility and Pregnancy Loss
Counseling appointments are available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in my counseling office in Campbell. A limited number of evening appointments are available. New clients often need to start with a daytime appointment with the possibility of moving into an evening slot when one becomes available. The online scheduling calendar will allow you to see all available appointments in the coming weeks.
$180 per session (50 minutes) of individual psychotherapy/counseling
$190 per session (50 minutes) of family or couples psychotherapy/counseling
$270 per session (75 minutes) extended session
Fees are collected at the time of service. Cash, checks, credit cards, Health Savings Accounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts can be used.
I am considered an out-of-network provider on all PPO plans. If you would like to use out-of-network benefits, I will collect my fee from you at your appointment. I can file an insurance claim as a courtesy and you may be reimbursed according to your health insurance benefits (please note that submitting an insurance claim means I need to assign a mental health diagnosis).
Using the secure client portal to make a counseling appointment is usually the most efficient way to get started. After you request an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to complete the new client forms. Please note that new clients often need to start with a daytime appointment with the possibility of moving into an evening slot when one becomes available.
Current or Returning Clients:
Log into the secure client portal using the email address I have on file to view upcoming appointments, change or schedule appointments. If you experience a problem with the online scheduling calendar or have questions before scheduling, please feel free to call the office at 408-982-6535 or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to create lasting change and grow your happiness, please use the button below to make an appointment with Campbell therapist Sharon Martin, LCSW.