At this time, I am conducting all appointments via telehealth (video or telephone). Please note that I can only work with clients who reside in California due to state licensing requirements. Thank you.
Counseling appointments are available on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in my counseling office in Campbell. A limited number of evening appointments are available. You can schedule your first appointment by clicking on the Request Appointment button below.
$185 per session (50 minutes) of individual psychotherapy/counseling
$195 per session (50 minutes) of family or couples psychotherapy/counseling
Fees are collected at the time of service via a credit card. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts can be used.
I am not contracted with any health insurance plans. Therefore, fees will be collected at the time of service and cannot be billed to your health insurance first.
If you have a PPO type plan, I am considered an out-of-network provider. With most PPO plans, I can submit a claim for you as a courtesy to help make it easier for you to obtain reimbursement. Your insurance plan will then reimburse you directly according to your benefits for outpatient mental health services. Please note that filing an insurance claim means that I need to assign you a mental health diagnosis.
Working independently of insurance, I don’t have to compromise on the quality of services that I provide to my clients. Together, you and I will make decisions about the amount and type of therapy that best fits your needs — rather than having your insurance company dictate what services you receive.
It’s normal to feel ambivalent about starting therapy – about spending money on yourself and about confronting difficult feelings and issues. I want to help you create long-lasting changes; it’s not always easy, but it’s an investment in yourself!
In my experience, you will achieve the best results when you commit to meeting weekly for at least the first 4-6 weeks. After that, we can discuss whether your goals can be met by meeting less frequently.
- You can schedule an appointment using my online calendar. Click on the button below to view my calendar and choose a time that works for you. After you request an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to complete the new client forms through the client portal. Again, clients must reside in California.
- Email me any questions that you have about beginning counseling in my Campbell office or let me know when you’re available for a brief consultation by phone.
I provide counseling and psychotherapy (aka”talk therapy”) to:
People of all gender identities and sexual orientations are welcome!
I specialize in counseling for:
- Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Social Anxiety)
- Stress and work-life balance
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- Low Self-Esteem, self-worth, not feeling “good enough”
- Struggles with trust, intimacy, and allowing yourself to be vulnerable
- Substance Abuse (concerns about your own use or coping with a loved one’s addiction)
- Communication and Relationship Problems
- Coping with the end of a relationship (decision to separate or divorce, healing after divorce, grief)
- Parenting Issues (coping with parenting-related stress, the pressure to be a perfect parent, coping with your own childhood trauma as it relates to being a parent)
- Therapy for helping professionals
- Grief and Loss
- Pregnancy after a loss
- Infertility and Pregnancy Loss