Counseling in San Jose for stress and anxiety: Are you struggling with stress and anxiety in the San Jose area? Well, you aren’t alone! Every year I see more and more individuals who are seeking relief from anxiety and stress-related concerns.
Do these symptoms of anxiety sound familiar?
Symptoms of Stress & Anxiety:
- Working all of the time, but never being done or feeling good enough
- An over-scheduled life, where you’re constantly running from one thing to the next
- Worry, “overthinking”, and difficulty “turning off” your thoughts
- Panic attacks
- Feeling like your life or emotions are out of control
- Perfectionist tendencies
- Difficulty with change
- Trouble sleeping or insomnia
- Physical health problems (back pain, stomach aches, headaches, high blood pressure, acid reflux) without any physical cause
- Feeling tired all the time
- Not making time for yourself
- Frequent self-criticism
- Feeling unappreciated
Silicon Valley — San Jose, Campbell, Santa Clara, Los Gatos — is a fast-paced and high achievement place to live and work. Both adults and children are suffering from the high expectations of their employers, schools, families, and themselves. Anxiety counseling can offer relief by providing a safe outlet to talk about your stress and worry. You will also develop de-stressing strategies to use when you feel anxious and to prevent spikes in anxiety.
Anxiety counseling San Jose provides effective anxiety therapy utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, self-compassion, mindfulness, and positive psychology interventions.
For additional information about anxiety, you may wish to read my blog posts on the subject.